This website accompanies our Team App smartphone app available from the App Store or Google Play. Download Team App now and search for GAWLER EAGLES to enjoy our team app on the go.
GAWLER EAGLES SOCCER CLUB sign sponsors
New Advertising Signs 2015
• Budden Law – Leon & Jessica Budden 38a Adelaide Rd, Gawler PO Box 1182 Gawler 8522 6829
• Smart Orthodontics – Dr Damian Gallagher, Dr Marie Reichstein, Dr Richard Salmon & Dr Linda Curl email@example.com 10 Adelaide Rd, Gawler 8522 6154
• Totally Framed – Michelle Wilson firstname.lastname@example.org 44a Adelaide Rd, Gawler 8523 2299
• Pizza Works – George Khoury 5b Murray St, Gawler 8522 1800
• Bridgestone Select Munno Para – Matt Thomas email@example.com Shop 99, 600 Main North Rd Smithfield 5114 0439 439 225 or 8284 3871
• Gawler Skip Bins – Nick Carter firstname.lastname@example.org 0450 772 753
• Peter Vivian Financial Services – 8523 5704
Continuing Advertising Signs from 2014
• Gawler Pest Control – Evan Crouch email@example.com 32a Main North Rd Willaston 8522 3131
• Gawler Lock & Key Service – Janet & Gary Tyrrell firstname.lastname@example.org 170a Murray St, Gawler 8522 3433
• All Fresh Carpet & Tile Care – Barry & Carol Stewart PO Box 107 Willaston 0418 846 677
• Auto Pro Gawler – Gordon Hill 80 Adelaide Rd Gawler South 8522 2000
• Rhemac Motors – Mark, Peter, David & Les email@example.com Lot 7 Paxton St Willaston 8522 2588
• Elders Insurance – Damian Brook firstname.lastname@example.org 1 / 4 Murray St Gawler 8526 9500
• Crestline Meats – Joel Polish Shop 6 Todd St, Gawler 8522 1343
• Pauline R Murray - 17 Cowan St, Gawler or PO Box 351, Gawler 8522 3800
• Bazza’s Fencing – Barry & Tracey Dean email@example.com Lot 3a Kelly Rd, Willaston 8524 8285
• Poolside Gawler – Ray Pfeiffer 4 Main North Rd, Gawler 8522 3811
• Mitre 10 Gawler – Brian Mudge all correspondence to Brayden Pietsch Brayden@gawlermitre10.com.au 7 Adelaide Rd, Gawler 8522 1944
• Gawler Art & Signs – Cheryl & Martin firstname.lastname@example.org Lot 10b Kelly Rd, Willaston 8522 4950
• Fluid Plumbing Services – Chevy & Richard Havis 3/1 Tod St, Gawler PO Box 42 Lyndoch 5351 Ph: 8522 5116
• Radio Rentals Gawler – Derek Murdoch email@example.com 485 Main North Rd, Evanston 8523 5987
• R & M Timber – Lot 9 Kelly Rd, Willaston 8522 6504
• Gawler Dental Clinic - Phil and Karen Twine firstname.lastname@example.org 177 Murray St, Gawler 8522 1223
• D.J. Appliance Service – Darren email@example.com Evanston Gardens 0412 891 702
A Major sponsor for the 2017 season
FAIRMONT HOMES has been in business since the mid sixties, growing from a sole trader into South Australia’s most prominent home builder. In that time Fairmont has constructed in excess of 20,000 new homes.
Our greatest achievement over the years has been our positive influence on the South Australian building industry. Our drive for high quality and low prices has set the high standard the others have been forced to match which has helped create South Australia’s reputation of having the best value new housing in Australia.
Our belief is that success also means sharing, giving something back to the community. Fairmont Homes has supported many of the disadvantaged by its financial support and involvement with charitable organisations.
Substantial support over the years to sporting clubs has given delight and entertainment to people from all walks of life and age groups.
Fairmont’s vast experience and ‘know-how’ is backed by dedicated teams of sales staff, administration staff and trades people. To produce homes of the highest quality, Fairmont employ only the best qualified trades people using the best building materials available.
A Main Sponsor for Gawler Eagles for 2017 season.
Ridenti Nominees Pty Ltd
Vegetables and Melons Farms - Gawler River, SA
Phone: 08 8524 3605
Office Address: Two Wells Rd (Cnr Higgins Rd)
Year Founded: 1976
SMEC have shown their support for season 2017
Our new partnership provides a talent pool of 13,000 dedicated people working across a network of 95 offices in 40 countries throughout Asia, Australasia, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas, making SMEC and Surbana Jurong one of Asia’s largest urban and infrastructure consulting companies.
SMEC’s strength in major infrastructure projects, coupled with Surbana Jurong’s expertise in urban planning, industrial development and management advisory enable us to provide critical value chain services to clients around the world.
SMEC and Surbana Jurong share complementary strengths and a rich and proud heritage of iconic projects recognised around the world.http://www.smec.com/en_au
SAJE Exports on-board for season 2017
A South Australian family business focussed on giving you the best quality and service possible.
Exporting quality Australian produce at competitive prices around the world.
If you are looking for great quality, exceptional service and a focussed trading partner; we are the people for you!http://www.sajeexports.com.au/
A valued Sponsor and supporter of the Gawler Eagles SC - Gawler River Produce have again jumped on-board and have sponsored the GESC for season 2017.
Two Wells Rd, Gawler River SA 5118
PH: 8524 3441
Thomas Foods have again shown their support for the GESC for season 2017.
The Thomas Foods Story
Our organisation began operation back in 1988. Of course, the
business has grown and changed a lot since then. Today, Thomas Foods International has annual revenue well in excess of $1 billion, and we’re Australia’s largest 100% family-owned meat-processing company.
However, we will never lose sight of our heritage. Our business operates with strong family values. Chris Thomas provides the leadership and vision, his son and CEO, Darren, drives our growth.
We will always have deep respect for our South Australian roots – while we take on the world.
We will always maintain our exacting standards – while we innovate and expand.
It’s about remembering the things that underpin everything we do…the quality of our livestock – and the dedication of our people.
These are the real secrets to our success – and we’re extremely
proud of both.
A Sponsor of Gawler Eagles for the 2017 season.
61 Elizabeth Way,
PH: 8252 0422 - Get down to Jetts Elizabeth and ask for Trent who will give you a great deal on membership and provide you the right fitness plan tom assist in achieving your goals for 2017 and onwards.https://www.jetts.com.au/clubs/elizabeth